Monday, December 22, 2008

Harry Potter and Imagination, by Travis Prinzi

I've been looking forward to reading Travis's book for a while now. Travis Prinzi is from The Hog's Head. Just as with Hogwart's Professor.com (John Granger's site), the Hog's Head is always a place with interesting discussions. I ordered my book over a month ago, and just last week received an email that it will ship soon, or has been shipped. With all the snow we've had, I'm afraid it might be delayed, but I'm looking forward to reading it when it does finally arrive on my doorstep.

Even before I've read it, this is a book that will be well worth adding to your Harry Potter book shelf, or shelves, in my case.

Give yourself or a friend a great Christmas gift, and buy Harry Potter and Imagination, by Travis Prinzi.

No comments: